LIVE PERFORMANCE CLAIMS
All venues that hold "live" gigs / concerts / festivals etc., are officially licenced to do so.
This licence fee goes towards paying royalties to the composers of the songs performed at these venues, even at "open mic" nights or within DJ "live" Sets.
You are due royalties from every licenced venue you have played, whether you were paid to perform or not and whether it was a ticketed or free event, dating back a maximum of:-
- 1 Year : (UK Gig / Event / Residency)
- 2 Years : (UK Theatrical / Drama)
- 2 Years : (All FOREIGN Venues)
- 7 Years : (UK Concerts / Festivals)
Most claims take several months to fully process.
We offer established clients who have been with us for at least one year the unique option of an immediate CASH ADVANCE of 50% of the estimated value of their claim, to reduce the waiting time for royalty payments from UK Gigs / Events / Residencies on all claims for over TEN performances.
CLAIM FORMSUK Gigs / Concerts / Festivals UK Residencies
UK Spoken Word Events UK Theatrical / Drama
FOREIGN - Live Claims
Stringent checks are made on all "live" claims, meaning that sometimes they take longer to process.
To speed things up, please ensure the following:-
- All set-list titles have been previously registered with us
- Include fullest possible details of each venue
- Ensure you claim for the correct category
(Gig / Concert / Festival)
- No private gigs can be claimed
- No busking sessions can be claimed
(except some London Underground pitches)
- NB : All claims are paid at PRO discretion
Maori Music Publishing
Bus. Reg. No.: 7793627
PRS For Music : 159804347
MCPS : 159804347
PPL : 102463585
SoundExchange : SOUN13E 16265
Music Reports : MD52003