Are you a non-UK based Music Publisher?
We can help Internationally based Publishers to extend the services they offer to their clients by handling Sub-Publishing Administration for their catalogues in the UK, Bahamas, Gibraltar, Malta and Cyprus.
NOTE : Managers / Labels who are not also publishers should complete the MANAGER / LABEL Registration Form.
Bands / Acts who are "Self-Published" should complete the standard SIGN UP Form.
EXISTING PUBLISHER CLIENTS : Click Here
NEW APPLICANTSKey Benefits for you include:-
- Working with an established UK Publisher (Est.1990)
- No sign up / upfront fees
- We pay you 80% of all performance royalties
- Royalties paid directly to you
- Live & Broadcast royalty recovery
- YouTube royalty recovery
- Digital royalty recovery
- Prompt, quarterly accounting
- Music can be promoted for Sync Usage
(use in Film / TV / Media Projects)
- Non-exclusive contracts
- Clients always keep their copyrights
- Regular review of client catalogues
NOTE : We do not offer Advances or Referral Incentive Bonuses on sub-publishing arrangements.